Sunday, June 10, 2012

White Lilies

 

I'm posting this painting to the blog call http://paintanddrawtogether.blogspot.com/ as they are inviting the artist to share the work with other artists.  The professional member artists would give the comment or any advice to the individual work.  I aslo like to see other people's work and learn from them though the blog.

This is my third painting to get it right.  First one was bit small, second one was messy !!!

You too can send your work, if you wish.

2 comments:

  1. It is really good actually.I thought vase colour and back ground colour is almost same, so it should be different. However it is qutie interesting. The subject is totally centre,I'm not sure but it should not be? I don't know.
    Well done anyway. You are trying hard, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hani Hani.
      You are right the subject composed shouldn't be in center. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks again.

      Delete